Seeking caring, compassionate, responsible childcare teacher for 4 year old classroom. Responsibilities include coordinating the curriculum, managing day to day classroom activities, and working as a team in a multi culturally environment. A clear understanding of children cognitive, social, emotion and physical development is a must. The teacher must be skilled in communicating in a positive manner with both children and adults.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards (GELDS).
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children according to state regulations.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Maintain accurate records and files.
- Work as a team with teacher assistant and volunteers
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Maintains professional decorum and interact well in a multi culturally environment
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
- A minimum of a CDA, preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass or have a clear full background check
- 1+ years of experience working with children
Nice To Haves
- More than one year experience
- Speaks multiple languages
- Experience in working with children from diverse cultures
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time after your 90 probationary period
- Paid Holidays after your 90 day probationary period
- Childcare Discount
Salary : $12 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Clarkston, GA