Attend to children in Preschool setting.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple handicrafts and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Regulate children's rest periods.
Required background checks and Health assessments
Complete all assigned duties
Follow all policies and regulations
Nice To Haves
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Columbia, SC