Kids & Company is a growing family owned and operated licensed early childcare center and we are currently looking to expand our family here at K&C! As an early childhood educator at Kids & Company, you'll enjoy a warm and supportive family style environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and staff. We are a fun and friendly center that takes pride in sharing our knowledge and love for children with each other. You will also find opportunities for paid training and education assistance to further your potential. Full time, Monday-Friday positions are available with discounts on childcare.
· Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
· Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
· Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
· Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
· Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
· Follow all center policies and state regulations.
· Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement
· Professional attitude
· Accomplished and passionate about working with children!
· Constant interaction with students
· Atleast 6 months experience in a DSS affiliated childcare center
· High school diploma/GED
· Must pass SCDSS central registry and a SLED background check