We are looking for a full time lead teacher and/or Assistant teacher for our school age program in the Parkside Rainbow School age after school program/Summer Program. You will be working with school aged children afterschool and all day Monday through Friday in the summer. They also have early release days on Fridays and all day on no school days. Looking for an energetic, dependable person to create a positive fun environment for our school-agers.
- Assist in the implementation of activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Ability to work well with others.
- An understanding of child development.
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
For full time:
*Paid Time Off
*Holidays and weekends off
*Paid Continuing Education
Salary : $9.50 to $12.50/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Monroe, WI