Are you looking for a positive work environment where you can learn and grow?
As a member of our team at Peek a Boo daycare you will:
- Make an impact: Working with other team members we make a community where children can explore through hands on activities and play. Our staff promotes inclusion, equity, and learning to foster an environment where not only do the children excel, but the teachers and staff together share their knowledge of early childhood goals and make an impact on our growing community as well as the future of our world.
- Learn and grow: We're committed to growing the capabilities of our team and our children. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth. We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees and children feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, dish washing, and changing of linens.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Regulate children's rest periods.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or HSED
- Pass a federal background check
Nice To Haves
- WI registry Certificate
- Registry level of 7 or higher
As a member of our team at Peek a Boo you will receive:
- Paid Holidays: At Peek a Boo you will receive 10 paid holidays after your 90 day probationary period
- Vacation/Sick Time: After 1 year of employment you receive 5 vacation days
- Benefits: Dental/Vision insurance with Peek a Boo, Childcare discounts during working hours, raises available, T.E.A.C.H. scholarships, monthly REWARD bonuses, CPR/First Aid and Registry paid for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Prairie Du Sac, WI