Ecommerce associate provides exceptional customer service via email and phone calls and ensures orders are pulled, packaged and shipped accurately.
Reports directly to Ecommerce Specialist and is a 40-hour per week full-time position.
- Prepare Orders for shipment
- Identification, development and implementation of continuous improvements to www.whiteheadindustrial.com by suggesting, documenting and applying new approaches
- Database management of online channels
- Identify and tune application issues before they affect customers
- Provide premium support to new and existing customers by phone
- Other task as assigned by Ecommerce Specialist
- Honesty and high attention to detail
- Above average business level of written and oral communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced manner
- Strong Analytical abilities and intellectual curiosity
- Able to provide high level of customer service
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hardware Background preferred
- Miller Hardware Company offers a generous benefits package including 401(k) & paid time off
- Miller Hardware Company is an equal opportunity employer & drug free workplace
Miller Hardware Company has been serving the people and communities of South Georgia and North Florida since 1908. Miller Hardware Company has evolved into one of the largest independent hardware companies in South Georgia.
As a fourth generation family business, Miller Hardware Company continues to carry forward its reputable customer service through three distinct divisions.
Our Purpose - be a preferred place to work, a reliable place to shop, an example within our community.
Our Mission - to provide our employees with an honest and respectful working environment, where every individual can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional service.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Retail
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Valdosta, GA