The Floater supports the teachers, teacher assistants, cook, and administrator by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children. We have one center and one group home. The Floater will be filling in for anyone that needs off at both locations.
- Caring for all ages
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment-including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Maintain a clean, organized classroom and/or kitchen.
- Actively engage in activities with children.
- Must be able to perform physical duties such as lifting children and cleaning.
- Follow all center polices and state regulations.
- Fill in as needed. Must be available Monday through Friday.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check and health screening.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Flexible and energetic.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to cook. (Nothing hard)
- Must be able to follow cleaning responsibilities including vacuuming, kitchen, classrooms, bathrooms, and taking out garbage.
- Must be able to assist with potty training, change diaper, teacher breaks, and playground supervision.
Nice To Haves
Prior experience working in childcare.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Dyersburg, TN