Join our team of supportive co-workers who are dedicated to giving our children great care and facilitating their early childhood education.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 2p - 6p. More hours are available, if desired.
- Providing excellent care for children.
- Supervising afternoon snack and outside play.
- Communicating with parents.
- Facilitating activities that provide learning fun.
- 18 yrs. of age minimum
- High School graduate
- Pass a TBI criminal background check (no cost to applicant)
- Experience with children
- Verifiable references
Nice To Haves
- Positive outlook
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to balance fun and structure
- Much patience
- Base pay is $12/hr - adjusted depending on experience in child care and education.
- Paid holidays after 90 day probation period.
- Supportive and positive co-workers and management
The Shiny Penny has been serving families with quality child care for over twenty-three years. We are here to provide the very best of care and early education in an environment where children feel happy, safe, and loved. Our dedicated, trained and caring staff treat children with the kindness and respect that children deserve.
www.theshinypenny.care. Find us on Facebook.
Salary : $12 to $13/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Chattanooga, TN