Great weekly Competitive Pay with experience.
*Small and great work environment
*On the job training
APPLY TODAY and WORK TOMORROW!
JOB SKILLS: If you are interested in becoming an experienced cook and a classroom floater certified and have great ethics and skills, you can be hired and placed in training on the job. Please read information below.
WATCH VIDEO AND ANSWER QUESTIONS:
After watching this video, list three things you would like to learn about in becoming an experienced cook click here OR cut and paste: view both videoed: classroom: https://youtu.be/6PZ_bl_YCAo Enjoy.
love on the children
work with a Team
come to work
Make the menu
Purchase the food
cook and serve
have fun and try new creditable recipes
Completed High School
Please answer a few questions:
1. Can you past a Criminal Background check and fingerprint check?
2. Do you have a current CPR/First Aid card?
3. If you have no training in preparing meals in a childcare setting, are you willing to be trained to become an experienced cook/nutritionist and classroom floater after hours for the job.
4. Are you currently employed and when is the earliest date you can begin participation/observations and begin employment?
5. Are willing to observe in the kitchen and learn our CACFP prep, purchase, cook and serve system and classroom before working?
6. We are currently opened from 6:30-5:30 M-F; however, we offer outside ours for childcare, are there any hours you can't work...and closing could be up to 6pm?
6. Are you CPR/First Aid certified or you willing to become certified?
7. What does it mean to actively supervise children?
8. What does it mean to be organized in a classroom?
9. Are you able to read to children with enthuasium and be creative to get keep their attention?
10. Are you willing to use all that you learn in the trainings in the classroom?
How will you use those trainings to become an USDA experienced cook and class floater to meet the daily needs of some of the youngest citizens in in the surrounding counties?
Thank you and we look forward in meeting you.
In order to be a Children's Chef, you will need be familiar with the trainings and guidelines, are you willing to do that? If yes, we will help you!
View these videos:
*Weekly Direct Payroll Deposit
*Full Time or Part Time
*Competitive Pay with experience.
*Aflac Insurance /LIF/Dental/Vision
*Certifivmcation SPONSORSHIP and other Incentatives.
*Small and great work environment with a great TEAM
*On the job training
* And much more