NAEYC Accredited, state of the art facility with a unified team of passionate teachers. Providing curriculum that is based on developmental domains and brain power research, with extra-curricular enhancements of Music, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese
- Implement educational curriculum and activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Maintain daily communications with parents through informal discussions and digital communication platform, Brightwheel.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Collecting of observations, anecdotal notes and work samples for portfolio files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Minimum of a High School diploma and 18 years of age
- Must clear full background check.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in a licensed day care facility.
- ECE training or classes including TCC, CDA or Associates in ECE.
- Paid holidays and vacation after a year employment (full time)
- Direct deposit
- Credit Union Privileges (with scholarship opportunities)
- Corporate sponsored conferences
- Discounted childcare
- Supplemental Insurance (with center contribution after 90 days)
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Suwanee, GA