Our dynamic NAEYC-accredited center on Suwanee Dam Rd. is seeking an experienced Toddler Teacher. This position is full-time and available immediately.
We are looking for someone with commitment and dedication to professionalism and excellence. Must have excellent communication skills with staff, parents, and especially the children, be motivated and creative, and be reliable and willing to make a long-term. Be energetic as well as nurturing and compassionate. The right candidate will be able to follow Legacy Academy's curriculum. Legacy Academy prefers to experience, but we are willing to train to be successful at this job.
- Supervising academic and emotional development
- Maintain open communication with parents
- Organizing activities
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where our children can play and learn
- Support the center's success by partnering with staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Be able to obtain a Bright from the Start clear fingerprint check
- Current CPR and First Aid are a plus!
- High-school diploma or GED required
- TCC/CDA or willing to obtain a credential in Early Childhood Education
Implementing curriculum and meeting the learning needs of individual children.
Provide nurturing and caring for children while maintaining a clean and safe environment.
Well versed in communicating through written, verbal and technology.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, prefer CDA or higher and dedicated to on-going professional development.
- Bright from the Start clear comprehensive criminal records check. (fingerprints)
Nice To Haves
- Knowledgeable in Bright from the Start regulations, NAEYC, and Quality Rated standards.
- Crafty, creative, and energetic.
- Positive and supportive attitude.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation and holidays after a year employment.
- Childcare discount.
- Federal Credit Union privileges.
Salary : $12 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Suwanee, GA