Our dynamic NAEYC-accredited center on Suwanee Dam Rd. is seeking an experienced Pre School teacher for our 3-year-old class. This position is full-time and available immediately.
We are looking for someone with commitment and dedication to professionalism and excellence. Must have excellent communication skills with staff, parents, and especially the children, be motivated and creative, and be reliable and willing to make a long-term. Be energetic as well as nurturing and compassionate. The right candidate will be able to follow Legacy Academy's curriculum. Legacy Academy prefers to experience, but we are willing to train to be successful at this job.
- Supervising academic and emotional development
- Maintain open communication with parents
- Organizing activities
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where our children can play and learn
- Support the center's success by partnering with staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Be able to obtain a Bright from the Start clear fingerprint check
- Current CPR and First Aid are a plus!
- High-school diploma or GED required
- TCC/CDA or willing to obtain a credential in Early Childhood Education
Provide a safe and nurturing environment while implementing curriculum. Be able to support families through a wide range of communications skills. Team player to help encourage and be encourage by co-workers to be the best teachers we can be.
- 18 years of age
- Clear Criminal Record check through finger prints.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Nice To Haves
- CDA or higher.
- Desire to drive small bus.
- Nice smile and great attitude.
- Paid vacation and holiday
- Supplemental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Peachstate Federal Credit Union Member
- Continuing education through Conferences and online training.
Salary : $12 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Suwanee, GA