The Content Development Manager is responsible for conceptualizing, coordinating, writing, editing, and producing professional learning content that enables providers to become more effective in their work, with emphasis on a performance-based, learner-centered approach. The position will expand the quantity, quality, and impact of the content available. The Content Development Manager orients all content developers towards our instructional design philosophy and principles, and serves as an ongoing design consultant to each member of the content team. This position supervises content specialists to identify and develop learning goals and objectives and detailed design blueprints to meet program objectives. The Content Development Manager is also responsible to provide project management to communicate, convene and coordinate meetings and track design milestones and deadlines.
This position is based in Wisconsin.
Application Deadline is November 7th, 2022
INTERESTED AND READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
Read the FAQ, for an honest deep dive into the role, the organization, and the manager. Copy and paste this link into your browser https://tinyurl.com/YSContentMgr to access the FAQ.
- Serves as a member of the WI management team, which includes supporting the Deputy Director Content in meeting all program or company-wide goals.
- Recruit, hire, develop and manage content specialists who deliver customized content to participating programs.
- Leads a diverse team of content experts.
- Executes content development strategy, including special projects, in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
- Implements quality assurance processes to ensure that all Content Specialists are meeting the same standards.
- Oversees content production, deployment, and ongoing management of online platforms.
- Oversees development of in-person facilitated sessions, as well as facilitation of peer learning opportunities.
- Balances workload and requests for Content Specialist time.
- Monitors all data that identifies trends within all tiers - such as program level engagement with content, completion rates, attendance at events, etc. - and makes appropriate recommendations to the Deputy Director Content.
- Provides accountability and oversight of subcontracted employees for work quality and delivery.
- Ensures all project performance goals meet or exceed program requirements.
- Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
- Bachelor's degree required in Early Childhood Education, Family and Child Development, Human Services or related field; Master's Degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience in early childhood, family and community engagement field, including experience in coaching, supervision, program management, and providing technical assistance
- 2+ years in curriculum and/or content development deployed within a digital or online environment
- Experience or advanced training in adult learning strategies and/or on-line learning platforms
- Experience with data analytics
- Background checks are required for this position
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Nice To Haves
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Full Time
Remote Type : Optional Remote
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 5 Yrs
Location : Milwaukee, WI