The Substitute Teacher needs to fill in as needed and take over teachers duties for the day.
- Fill in classrooms ranging from Infants to Afterschool classes and work where needed.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Ability to work well with others.
- 6 month experience in an Early Childhood Facility, High school Diploma or GED
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
Salary : $9.50 to $11.50/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Location : Greer, SC