This position is for a Lead Teacher in a small classroom setting. 1:8 ratio. Must be comfortable with classroom management. Experience preferred. You will be responsible for caring for children ages 2-5. Lesson plans, opening and closing duties. Keep classroom tidy and rotating toys as needed. Must be a team player and enjoy learning. Self propelled with creativity to keep the kids interested in learning. This position reports to the Director.
- preparing lesson plans
- supervising children in classroom and on playground
- assisting with bathroom breaks and diaper changes.
- serving breakfast (easy menu)
- following proper procedures
- keeping up to date your CEUs
- must be 18 years of age
- must have high school diploma
- must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- must have good work ethic and morals
- must be a team player and willing to jump in at any position if needed.
Nice To Haves
- Experience in Early Childhood Education
- CPR Certification
- "get it done" attitude
- works well with the others.
- tech savvy
We are a growing Group Family home. We love to learn through play and exploring. Big hearts shape tiny minds . Come join us!
Salary : $8 to $12/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Madisonville, TN