Work with staff and families on a regular basis to ensure high quality care is provided.
- Assist Site Director (SD) in all daily functions of program (set-up/clean-up, curriculum etc.)
- Assist SD in oversight of children, their safety and their whereabouts at all times.
- Positive interaction with all children equally.
- Must be able to multi-task duties with children.
- Attend 15 hours trainings as needed to maintain hours in compliance with licensing and STARS.
- Must be able to apply and practice content acquired during training
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with SD.
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with parents, children, peers and school personnel.
- Understanding of program structure, fees, and curriculum.
- To assist when necessary with day-to-day necessary paperwork and record keeping
- Ability to read, speak, and write English
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working with young children commensurate to responsibilities
- Standing on feet and working with Children 90% of the time
- Be able to walk up and down steps
- Be able to lift 20 lbs.
Nice To Haves
High School diploma or equivalent.
Opportunity to contribute to a 403b.
Children, Inc., a United Way Agency Partner, is a highly rated nonprofit provider in child care, family support, and school age services in Greater Cincinnati. Children, Inc. services span prenatally through college and career. Our multi-generational approach to fighting poverty our community as well as our work in advocacy, training, and research builds a strong foundation for success for over 3,000 children and families in our region every year.
VISION STATEMENT: All families and children have what they need to do well and be well.
MISSION STATEMENT: We provide innovative programs to grow knowledge, skills, and strengths that allow families, children, and communities to flourish.
- Families, children and communities we provide:
- Outcomes in early care and education that insure school readiness and future academic achievement
- Effective cradle to career supports that encourage a growth mindset
- Family-centered supports that give caring adults the confidence and competence to do the best for children
- For practitioners around the world we provide:
- Research-based tools and strategies that are tested, scalable and sustainable
- Professional development that advances the professionalism and effectiveness of teachers
- Advocacy network that promotes public policies that support families and children
Early Childhood Jobs KY is a part of Kentucky Shared Services, brought to you by Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C).
Salary : $11 to $12/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Location : Southgate, KY