Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for primary school in preschool, day care center, or other child development facility. May be required to hold State certification.
· Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
· Create a fun and safe learning environment
· Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
· Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
· Maintain the health and safety of all students
· Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
· Passionate about working with children
· Ability to build rapport with children
· Positive and patient demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Associate's or Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education
·Multi-STAR Rated Centers
·Nationally Accredited Program
Children, Inc., a United Way Agency Partner, is a highly rated nonprofit provider in child care, family support, and school age services in Greater Cincinnati. Children, Inc. services span prenatally through college and career. Our multi-generational approach to fighting poverty our community as well as our work in advocacy, training, and research builds a strong foundation for success for over 3,000 children and families in our region every year.
VISION STATEMENT: All families and children have what they need to do well and be well.
MISSION STATEMENT: We provide innovative programs to grow knowledge, skills, and strengths that allow families, children, and communities to flourish.
Early Childhood Jobs KY is a part of Kentucky Shared Services, brought to you by Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C).