HEI Schools (Helsinki International Schools) is opening a new preschool for 2.5-6 year old children in Franklin, Tennessee. We are now hiring a Spanish speaking Early Childhood Education (ECE) teacher's assistant!!
What HEI Schools will offer
- An inspiring HEI Community where you can pioneer in taking Finnish ECE to the U.S.
- A strong focus on research-based pedagogy with a partnership with the University of Helsinki with an emphasis on child's active participation and agency in learning, curiosity & creativity, environmental awareness, holistic well-being and learning together (equality and trust)
- Teacher training according to the HEI teacher training guidelines
- An international HEI community with close collaboration with other HEI Schools' teachers around the world (e.g. Argentina, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Finland)
- Supports the work of the lead teacher in the group
- Participates actively in the implementation of activities
- Takes part in planning activities together with the educational team
- Designs the learning environment pedagogically together with the team
- Observes the children and takes part in pedagogical discussions regarding children's learning and development
- Participates in HEI Teacher Training and local professional development programs
- Interacts daily with families, sharing information about children
- Eat lunch with children
- Play outside with children
- Helping clean up children after potty training "accidents"
High School degree or GED
Fluent in Spanish
Nice To Haves
Great pay! Potential for raise in 6 months!
Early education center incorporating Spanish and the world-renowned Finnish pedagogy with the goal of bringing up children who will change the world!
Salary : $17 to $20/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Franklin, TN