Assistant Directors at Chroma Early Learning Academy influence the growth and development of both children and teachers. They create an environment of collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
Role Responsibilities: PEOPLE LEADERSHIP
- Identifies, schedules and interviews teacher candidates; Builds networks of external future talent
- Conducts classroom observations, evaluations, and provides feedback that motivates and encourages learning.
- Manages team to ensure TLE curriculum is executed in alignment with brand standards;
- Uses a growth mindset to train, coach and develop for the future
- Listens objectively to employee concerns and plans a recommended course of action
- Builds and communicates weekly schedules
- Daily management of classroom ratios
- Manages new hire paperwork and all employee files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Builds and communicates center schedules to ensure appropriate ratios are always intact and labor is effectively managed to budget
- Ensures that all teachers have trainings that are in compliance with State and TLE requirements
- Leads tours and enrolls with prospective families, highlighting key features and points of difference of our curriculum, teacher tenure/quality, etc.
- Regularly communicates with families regarding student progress and concerns
- Executes "parent pleasers"
- Execution of our Show and Tell App for family communication
- Regularly audits and maintains all records and files for students and teachers
- Ensures the physical environment and health/safety standards are full compliance with local and state licensing regulations
- Manages relationships with state licensors and conducts center evaluations
- Responsible for accident/incident reporting
- Medication management
- Conducts monthly emergency safety drills
- Manages new customer administration and files in compliance with state licensing regulations
- Familiar with other financial administrative functions including, but not limited to budgets, P&L statement and Labor percentage
- Two or more years of center leadership/management experience highly preferred. At least one year of center leadership/management experience required.
- Professional teaching experience with infants to preschool children highly preferred
- Associate degree in ECE
- Strong knowledge of state licensing rules and regulations
- CPR and First Aide Certification highly preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines.
- Exceptional professional conduct
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to details
- Willing to work in classroom or kitchen when needed.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable, work well under pressure.
- Schedule 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
Nice To Haves
Experience with Procare software.
Our Company is based out of Atlanta, GA operating multiple Childcare Center locations all around Metro Atlanta with Locations in Roswell, Marietta, Canton, Duluth, Austell, Newnan and Lilburn.
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Alpharetta, GA