Lee Road UMC Preschool is looking for a nurturing and passionate infant teacher. We have both full time and part-time positions available. We are seeking an experienced teacher with the following qualifications: Excellent interpersonal skills with children and parents, familiar with state childcare licensing requirements, great problem-solving skills, experience tracking and guiding infants through developmental stages, The teacher should be charismatic, caring, loving, enthusiastic, calming, and passionate about children!
Some job responsibilities include:
- Developing lesson plans.
- Changing diapers
- Feeding infants
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing.
- Meeting the individual's needs of the children.
- Effectively and professionally communicating to Parents and fellow staff members.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem, intellectual stimulation, and social skills.
- Building teamwork
- Comply with all South Carolina DSS Licensing Regulations and Lee Road UMC Preschool employee and Policy Handbooks.
- Must have a desire to work.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months’ experience in a licensed center.
- CPR/First-Aid certified or willing to obtain
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Location : Taylors, SC