Responsible for daily management of the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Missouri Scholarship database, the scholarship recipient and sponsor caseload, outreach and recruitment of scholarship participants, and assist with quality assurance of data. Reports to the Director of Scholarships.
- Assist with management of daily operations, database functions and customer service/counseling for the T.E.A.C.H. MISSOURI Scholarship.
- Manage the T.E.A.C.H. MISSOURI database to maintain all recipient and sponsor data, including applications, contracts, forms, and reimbursements.
- Manage and maintain the recipient and sponsoring employers participating in the scholarship.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with institutions of higher education and the T.E.A.C.H. National Center.
- Regularly communicate the components and value of the T.E.A.C.H. MISSOURI Scholarship to consumers and stakeholders through assistance with exhibits, special projects and other marketing efforts.
- Provide scholarship counseling assistance to recipients through calls, emails, support navigating higher education, and information about scholarship models.
- Provide resources and expertise to recipients as they earn college credits and assist in adherence to the parameters of the scholarship models chosen.
- Monitor recipient and sponsor progress and satisfaction through regular feedback and collection of testimonials.
- Provide scholarship resources and assistance to potential participants including information about scholarship models, eligibility and local institutions of higher education with early childhood degree programs.
- Assist Director of Scholarships in preparation and tracking of reimbursements within the database and any program related data.
- Regularly pull reports from the database to track recipient progress.
- Increase stakeholder awareness about CCAMO scholarship opportunities, higher education, and professional development.
- Provide and ensure outstanding customer service through phone calls and emails answered in a prompt, courteous, and polite manner with a positive and unbiased tone.
- Assist in updating and disseminating marketing, communications, recruitment, enrollment, and related materials.
- Participate in advocacy efforts to increase compensation for the early childhood workforce.
- Promote the Mission, Vision, Beliefs, and Values of CCAMO.
- Engage in the organization's fundraising and friend-raising activities.
- Engage in other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood education, child or youth development or related human services field.
- Three years of experience working in early childhood, customer service and/or higher education.
- At least two years of experience using and managing databases.
- Strong creative and professional writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both program and outreach settings.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Enjoys collaborative work environment with a conscientious, even-tempered work style
- Drive to make a difference in the life of children and families.
- Independent and self-motivated, able to assist customers to adhere to deadlines.
- Energetic and positive-minded team player.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
Nice To Haves
Company contribution to 401k vested 100% at time of hire. Company paid medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance with a small employee copay. Accrual of two weeks' vacation and sick time during first year. Flexible schedule. (Company paid benefits add approximately $15,000 in value to the total compensation package.)
Salary : $37,128 to $37,128/Yr
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Non-Profit/Volunteering
Minimum Experience : 3 Yrs
Location : St. Louis, MO