Work with staff and families on a regular basis to ensure high quality care is provided.
· Makes sure all daily functions of program are running smoothly (set-up/clean-up, curriculum etc.)
· Oversees children, their safety and their whereabouts at all times.
· Positive interaction with all children equally.
· Must be able to multi-task duties with children.
· Attend 15 hours trainings as needed to maintain hours in compliance with licensing and STARS.
· Must be able to apply and practice content acquired during training
· Maintain good communication and working relationship with SD.
· Maintain positive and professional relationship with parents, children, peers and school personnel.
· Understanding of program structure, fees, and curriculum.
· To assist when necessary with day-to-day necessary paperwork and record keeping
· Ability to read, speak, and write English
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Prior experience working with young children commensurate to responsibilities
· Standing on feet and working with Children 90% of the time
· Be able to walk up and down steps
· Be able to lift 20 lbs.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Opportunity to contribute to a 403b.
Children, Inc., a United Way Agency Partner, is a highly rated nonprofit provider in child care, family support, and school age services in Greater Cincinnati. Children, Inc. services span prenatally through college and career. Our multi-generational approach to fighting poverty our community as well as our work in advocacy, training, and research builds a strong foundation for success for over 3,000 children and families in our region every year.
VISION STATEMENT: All families and children have what they need to do well and be well.
MISSION STATEMENT: We provide innovative programs to grow knowledge, skills, and strengths that allow families, children, and communities to flourish.
Early Childhood Jobs KY is a part of Kentucky Shared Services, brought to you by Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C).