Chatterbox Kids Campus in Valders is looking for a part-time employee. We care for children ages 3 and 1/2 and up in the Valders Elementary School. Hours of operation are 5:15 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, so all hours worked would be within those times. We are hoping to find someone to work around 15 hours per week. Schedule can be flexible to meet your needs.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Help children with homework and school work.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Assist in preparing food and serving snacks and refreshments to children.
- Complete CPR training
- Complete background check fingerprinting
Nice To Haves
- Early childhood related education or experience
Salary : $13 to $15/Day
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Valders, WI