We celebrated our 50th anniversary this year are looking to add to our incredible team. Currently we are hiring for 2 teaching positions. We'd love to talk with individuals interested in entering the field or those already trained as educators.
We pride ourselves on a long history of professional leadership in our field and a reputation for building strong relationships with our families. Many opportunities exist right now for early childhood educators and we'd love to show you why this is the one you don't want to miss!
- Assist in preparing a warm and safe environment.
- Plan with co-teachers based on our curriculum outline.
- Interact with children and encourage their involvement in activities.
- Establish and maintain good communications with parents.
- Observe, record and report significant individual and group behaviors.
Previous experience in education or a willingness to complete training
We provide training options for hopeful individuals who share our vision of making contributions towards the emotional and academic development of young learners.
Nice To Haves
- Early Childhood Certification(s)
- Previous Childcare Experience
- Knowledge of Childcare Licensing Regulations
- Child Development Coursework
- Sense of Fun!
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Salary : $12.50 to $19/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Verona, WI