Calvary Young Children's School in the Green Hills area of Nashville is seeking early childhood professionals who are passionate about working with young children. CYCS is a DHS licensed, Three Star Quality preschool program that serves children 6 weeks to five years. We provide a safe, nurturing Christian environment for our children, families, and staff.
We have several Infant/Toddler Preschool Teacher positions available. The base rate is set with the option of educational add-ons. To pursue this opportunity, please apply. For more information, please call (615) 269-5574.
- Supervising and interacting with the children in the classroom
- Assisting with diapering, potty training, and/or toileting depending on the age group
- Supervising meal and snack times
- Creating and implementing lesson plans
- Other classroom duties
- Be able to work well in a team atmosphere
- Have relevant experience and training in working with young children.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and receive additional training.
- Have knowledge of the TN DHS rules and regulations.
- Assistant Teacher Candidates must be 18 years old and have a minimum of a High School Diploma. A CDA, Associate or BS/BA degree is preferred.
- Ideal candidate would be able to work 8:30-5:30 pm.
Nice To Haves
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- No weekends
Salary : $15 to $18/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Nashville, TN