We are looking for someone to join our team that's passionate about the early learning field, great outdoors, and the holistic child and their families. Please get to know us better through our website: littlejackscornerwa.com
- Enjoys working as part of a team and is flexible about assigned duties.
- Is organized, creative, energetic and dependable.
- Enjoys working with children of diverse backgrounds.
- Understands the varied and necessary development stages of Preschool children.
- Must be able to create and implement a weekly curriculum.
- Provide a warm nurturing environment.
- Must be able to get on and off the floor.
- Has the ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Knows proper diapering procedures per the Washington Public Health Dept.
- Experience working with children ages 3 years to 5 years in a child care setting.
- AA/BA degree in ECE or current CDA
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Lead Teacher in a child care setting.
- First Aid, CPR and HIV trained
- Current on all STARS/MERIT training
- Current and cleared TB test
- Current resident of Washington State and cleared portable background check with MERIT.
- Professional appearance
- Reliability is essential
Nice To Haves
- Paid sick leave/vacation days
- 401K Plan
- Medical and Dental plans
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Auburn, WA