Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program offers extended care programming at 27 elementary schools across Williamson County. We serve approximately 2000 families a year and employ over 500 team members delivering before and after school programming.
Our mission will inspire you! The SACC program provides a fun, safe and enrichment place for children to go outside of school hours. We help children build social and emotional skills, explore new
We are currently hiring a full-time Assistant Site Leader in Franklin, TN supporting Hunters Bend and Walnut Grove Elementary Schools.
Full-time, 12-month position
Pay is between $30,380-$40,257 a year, based on experience
Full benefits package
Generous paid time off
We are looking to grow and develop our team with individuals who have a passion for supporting families in our community, making a positive impact in the community, and shaping young minds.
What you'll do as an Assistant Site Leader
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with SACC families, school administrators, and school staff.
- Oversee planning and development of before and after school programming, full day programming and summer programming.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and training opportunities to grow leadership and child care skills.
- Work closely with trainers, field managers SACC office staff, and program leadership to ensure program is meeting DOE and WCS policies and procedures.
- Become trained in all areas to serve as the Site Leader in their absence.
- Assist with day-to-day operation of program.
- Supervise children and lead activities with elementary age children.
Assistant Site Leader Qualifications
- 18 years or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year child care experience or management/ leadership experience
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and completing the WCS new hire process.
Nice To Haves
What will you bring?
- You will bring a love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- You will bring an ability to build relationships with families, staff, and school personnel.
- You will bring outstanding customer service skills.
- You will bring strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- You will bring a desire to learn and grown in the child care field and in your leadership skills.
- You will bring strong judgement and decision making skills with the ability to problem-solve and think strategically.
- You will bring strong oral and written communication skills.
- You will bring a positive, team focused attitude.
In addition to a rewarding career where you will help shape children's futures you will be given the opportunity to grow as a child care leader and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Full-time, 12-month position with Williamson County Board of Education
- Pay ranges from $30,380-$40,257 a year, based on experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fringe benefit child care for elementary age children
- Referral bonus
- Growth Opportunities within SACC
Generous Paid time off accruals
- Paid sick and vacation accruals earned each month
- Personal day accrual earned per semester
- 7 paid holidays
- 21 paid System Closed Days
- Paid Inclement Weather Days
Full Benefits Package
- Employer paid life insurance
- Medical and prescription coverage options
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account depending on medical plan selected
- Retirement Plan
- Williamson County Park and Rec discounted membership
WCS offers the following voluntary benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
Take this opportunity to grow your child care experience, build your leadership skills and make a difference with Williamson County Schools. Apply to become an Assistant Site Leader today!
Salary : $30,380 to $40,257/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Franklin, TN