The Curriculum Implementation Specialist is responsible for fully implementing the Frogstreet curriculum in the school.
- Develop curriculum that meets the learning goals of the center and supports cognitive development of the children.
- Work with Teachers to develop lesson plans that support curriculum; ensure they have access to appropriate materials.
- Review Teacher notes and comments and make suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate with Teachers to prepare means of sharing curriculum with parents.
- Identify educational opportunities to further develop skills of center staff.
- Stay abreast of new developments in early learning curricula; introduce curricula improvements.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Conduct monthly classroom observations
- Keep abreast of research and development in the field of early childhood development
- Maintain a resource library at the School
- Plan/implement professional development programs
- Promote active participation in GSU
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Development or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in early childhood setting; significant curriculum development.
- Strong understanding of child development.
- Ability to work well with others and to foster a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- 1 week paid vacation in the first year! 2 weeks after 1 year working with our team!
- 6 paid Holidays
- FlexCare digital Healthplan which includes: non-emergency care, dental, vision, and pharmacy benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 2 months of short-term disability insurance
- Employee discount program for travel, electronic purchases, restaurants, and much more!
Salary : $14 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Cordova, TN