Get paid to play!
Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program (SACC) is currently hiring part-time morning child care workers in Brentwood, Franklin, Nolensville and Spring Hill
We are looking for people who enjoy working with elementary age children.
Shifts are Monday-Friday from 6:30-8:45 am.
Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked.
Responsibilities include leading activities, overseeing up to 20 children, handling basic redirection and discipline.
Pay starts at $16 up to $19.67 an hour an additional.
Must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and satisfy a criminal background check.
Join a fun team and make a difference!
- Actively supervise up to 20 children in grades Kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Lead children in games and activities.
- Handle basic discipline and redirection.
- Provide basic first aid to students.
- Assist with snack, breakfast, check in and out procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfy a criminal background check
- 18 years of age or older
Nice To Haves
- First Aid/ CPR certification
- Child care experience
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Fun, high energy
- Part-time hourly position. up to 15 hours a week
- Opportunities to grow with the program
- Flexible work schedule
- School age child care fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work breaks and afternoon hours
Salary : $16 to $19.67/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Franklin, TN