Little Tots Academy is a year round licensed early childhood education program with locations in Ferrisburgh, Milton, Richmond, and South Burlington. We are seeking full-time lead teachers and assistant teachers to join our team. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with young children between the ages of 6 weeks and 5 years to provide fun, hands-on learning experiences, and someone who looks forward to working in a fun and nurturing environment. The right candidate must be highly energetic, motivated, and compassionate with the children.
- Develop and implement classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Minimum of 1 year of professional child care experience.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check
- At least an Associate's Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 21 Credits in ECE.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Nice To Haves
Discounted child care
Paid professional development
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Milton, VT