The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Executive Director to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting. You are also passionate about strengthening families, and excited to join a mission-driven team!
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Advise leadership in annual budget setting process
- Develop collaborative relationships internally and externally in support of organizational finance management
- Maintain financial record keeping
- Manage payroll procedures via Paydata system
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Other duties as assigned
- A passion for community, and mission-driven work
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proficiency and experience using Quick Books accounting system
- Two years of work experience in finance, bookkeeping or accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in data entry systems
- Ability to navigate various federal, state, and local grant funds
- Understanding of non-profit grant management and financial reporting
Nice To Haves
- Opportunity to join a dedicated, passionate team driving real impact in the community!
- Compensation based upon education and experience.
- Employee-supported insurance plan (MFCC pays 60% of yearly cost on the basic plan).
- Childcare discount of 50% for employees, pending availability of a slot.
- On-going, personalized professional development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Program
Salary : $60,000 to $70,000/Yr
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Full Time
Remote Type : Optional Remote
Category : Accounting/Finance
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Milton, VT