Are you a morning person? Do you enjoy working with children? We might have the perfect job for you!
Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program (SACC) is currently hiring part-time child care workers at elementary schools in Brentwood, College Grove, Fairview, Franklin, Nolensville and Spring HIll, TN
- We are looking for people who enjoy working with elementary age children.
- Shifts are Monday-Friday from 6:30-8:45 am.
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked.
- Responsibilities include leading activities, overseeing up to 20 children, handling basic redirection and discipline.
- Pay starts at $16 up to $19.67 an hour an additional.
Join a fun team and make a difference!
- Actively supervise up to 20 children in grades Kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Lead children in games and activities.
- Handle basic discipline and redirection.
- Provide basic first aid to students.
- Assist with snack, breakfast, check in and out procedures.
HAVE FUN WHILE WORKING!
- 18 year or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfy a criminal background check.
Nice To Haves
- Child care experience
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
Get Paid to Play!
- Part-time hourly position.
- Work up to 25 hours a week
- Opportunities to grow with the program
Salary : $16 to $19.67/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Franklin, TN