The infant room teacher provides a safe and caring learning environment for children ages 6 weeks to 12 months.
- Caring for toddlers 6 weeks to 12 months of age.
- Implement curriculum activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and daily progress reports.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- High School diploma.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification. Will provide training if you do not have a current certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- One year of early childhood education experience is preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with children, families, and staff
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and be flexible
- Ability to be flexible to the center's needs and hours.
Nice To Haves
- Early Childhood education credentials, such as a CDA.
- 5 days of PTO upon one year of employment.
- 3 Personal days upon 60 days of employment.
- 9 Paid Holidays each year.
- 50% discount on childcare.
- AFLAC policies.
Salary : $13 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Hendersonville, TN