The Teacher supports Director and Assistant Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care of the children. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Develop positive relationships with the children and their parents.
- Assist in the implementation of fun activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, and availability of classroom materials.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Able to work 2-6 pm M-F
- Must have 6 months experience
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- ECD 101
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
Salary: $9.50 to $10.50/Hr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Greer, SC