We are currently looking for a fulltime preschool teacher to join our school! This person must have a love for teaching and a sense of creativity to open up a world of wonder for our young learners. Being patient, loving, nurturing, creative & loves being outdoors are all some of the qualities that we are looking for when we are looking for teachers to join our team. TAKE FIVE is a close-knit working environment. Patience, flexibility, and willingness to work across age groups and help each other is also a must, as well as reliability and commitment to very high-quality care is also critical. We are a constantly evolving program and we value creativity and a sense of humor.
- Individuals would be responsible for maintaining state and school regulation
- child observations
- consistent job attendance
- child developmental profiles
- classroom cleanliness and organization
- creating and delivering age-appropriate curriculum
- communicating with parents about their children, and of course, providing loving & nurturing care to the children in our school
- Must meet standards set by the Child Development Division.
- Must have a minimum of 21 college credits in Education
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Must complete all state-required training, Cpr & First Aid Certification, VT orientation training, Mandated reporting, Medication administration, Basic specialized care, ACT 1 - What is Child Sexual Abuse
- Must have experience working with young children
- Must pass a background check including fingerprinting
- Must have 3 great references
- Hold parent/teacher conferences twice a year
- Patience, Great attitude, willingness to continue learning, positive team player
Nice To Haves
Paid Time Off
Holidays - each staff member is entitled to Eight (8) paid holidays per year. They include New Years, Martin Luther King Jr., Presidents day, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Weather Condition: all of our employees are paid for closings due to extreme weather conditions if our program is closed for the day.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Manchester Center, VT