Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program (SACC) is currently hiring part-time before and after school childcare workers in Spring Hill at Chapman's Retreat Elementary School. We are looking for people who enjoy working with elementary age children.
- Shifts include the mornings form 6:30-9:00 am. and 3:00-6:00 pm.
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked.
- Responsibilities include leading activities, overseeing up to 20 children.
- Pay starts at $14.00 an hour up to $17.67, based on experience with an additional $2 an hour incentive for working the morning shift.
Candidates should have child care experience, good oral and written communication, and be a team player.
Must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and satisfy a criminal background check.
Join a fun team and make a difference!
- Actively supervise up to 20 children in grades Kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Lead children in games and activities.
- Handle basic discipline and redirection.
- Provide basic first aid to students.
- Assist with snack, breakfast, check in and out procedures.
- HAVE FUN WHILE WORKING!
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfy a criminal background check.
- 18 years of age or older
Nice To Haves
- Child care experience
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- First aid/ CPR certification
- Loves to have FUN!
- Part-time hourly position. up to 25 hours a week
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked
- Extra $2 an hour for morning hours during the school year.
- Opportunities to grow with the program
- School Age Child Care fringe benefit
Salary : $14 to $19.67/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Spring Hill, TN