Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program (SACC) is currently hiring part-time before and after school childcare workers in Spring Hill at Longview Elementary School.
We are looking for people who enjoy working with elementary age children.
Shifts include the mornings form 6:30-9:00 am. and 3:00-6:00 pm.
Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked.
Responsibilities include leading activities, overseeing up to 20 children, handling basic redirection and discipline.
Pay starts at $14-$19.67 an hour, based on experience
Candidates should have child care experience, good oral and written communication, and be a team player.
Must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and satisfy a criminal background check.
Join a fun team and make a difference!
HAVE FUN WHILE WORKING!
- Actively supervise up to 20 children in grades Kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Lead children in games and activities.
- Handle basic discipline and redirection.
- Provide basic first aid to students.
- Assist with snack, breakfast, check in and out procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfy a criminal background check.
Nice To Haves
- Child care experience
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- First Aid/ CPR certified
- Part-time hourly position. up to 25 hours a week
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked
- Extra $2 an hour for morning hours during the school year.
- Opportunities to grow with the program
- School Age Child Care
Salary : $14 to $19.67/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Spring Hill, TN