Looking for a job to have fun, make a difference and work with children? If this is you we need you on our team!
Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program (SACC) is hiring a childcare worker with Williamson County Schools in Franklin.
We are looking for people who enjoy working with elementary age children.
- Shifts include the mornings form 6:30-9:00 am. and/ or 3:00-6:00 pm. Monday-Friday
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked.
- Pay ranges from $14-$19.67, based on experience
- Leading fun activities and games for up to 20 elementary aged children in grades K-5
- Supervising children providing basic redirection and discipline
- Provide basic first aid to students
- Assisting with snack time
- Assisting with homework
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfy a criminal background check.
Nice To Haves
- Loves working with children
- Child care experience
- Works well with others, including adults
- Positive Attitude
- High energy
- First Aid/ CPR certified
- Part-time hourly position. up to 25 hours a week
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked
- Extra $2 an hour for morning hours during the school year.
- Opportunities to grow with the program
- School Age Child Care Fringe Benefit
Salary : $14 to $19.67/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Franklin, TN