We are looking for a child magnet that is high energy and loves to have fun. If this is you we need you on our team!
Williamson County School's School Age Child Care program (SACC) is hiring part-time childcare workers at Fairview Elementary School. We are looking for people who enjoy working with elementary age children.
Shifts include the mornings form 6:30-9:00 am. and/ or 3:00-6:00 pm.
Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked.
Pay starts at $14 an hour up to $19.67, based on experience
Bring you fun to work with you!
- Responsibilities include leading fun activities and games for up to 20 elementary aged children
- Supervise children providing basic redirection and discipline.
- Provide basic first aid to students.
- Assist with snack time
- Lead enrichment activities
- High school diploma or GED
- Satisfy a criminal background check.
Nice To Haves
- Loves working with children
- Works well with others, including adults
- Positive Attitude
- High energy
- First Aid/ CPR certified
- Part-time hourly position. up to 25 hours a week
- Flexibility with days of the week and shifts worked
- Extra $2 an hour for morning hours during the school year.
- Opportunities to grow with the program
- School Age Child Care Fringe Benefit
Salary : $14 to $19.67/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Fairview, TN