Looking for a caring, energetic, patient, flexible, compassionate individual to become part of our teacher team. We are dedicated to offering the upmost quality of care to our children and families. Individuals should posses at least 1 year experience with children ages 6 weeks - 3 years old. Must pass background check. Possessing a CPR/First Aid certification is a plus.
- Able to sit on the floor, kneel, bend, squat and crawl
- Able to lift 35 lbs. or more
- Able and willing to change diapers, clean up body fluids
- Arrive on-time, prepared for work.
- Participate as a member of a team.
- Prepare and assist with snacks and lunch.
- Provide adequate equipment and activities.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding children, their families and staff.
- Build relationships with families and communicate effectively.
- Ensure state regulations are met or exceeded.
- Ensure a clean, safe and healthy classroom.
- Maintain accurate records and related paperwork.
- Actively seek and obtain 20 hours of training per year.
- Dress appropriately for working professionally and safely with young children.
- Actively supervise children ensuring supervision at all times.
- Exhibit a positive attitude toward new ideas and teaching techniques.
- Communicate program concerns with immediate supervisor.
Must have at least 1 year childcare experience.
- At least 18 yrs of age
- High School Diploma or GED
Nice To Haves
CPR and First Aid Certification
CDA Child Development Associate
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Lynchburg, VA