We are looking for full time teachers. Must be fun loving, dependable, flexible, love children, team player and many other things
- Plan and implement activities and opportunities that encourage student's curiosity, exploration, and problem-solving.
- Provide the children with age-appropriate activities that promote physical, intellectual, and social growth.
- Adapt teaching methods and curriculum to meet student's varying needs, interests, abilities, developmental levels and learning styles.
- Develop and execute lesson plans that establish high expectations for students in all curriculum areas.
- Help children develop problem-solving skills.
- Plan and prepare classroom setting.
- Oversee safety and educational programs.
- Supervise children in the classroom and outdoors.
- Provide a supportive environment where children can learn and practice appropriate behaviors.
- Interact daily with parents; maintain open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child's family relationships.
Job Type: Full-time
Have High School Diploma
Be willing to be fingerprinted & CPS background checks
Nice To Haves
First Aid & CPR Certified
Monday thru Friday
6 Paid Holidays
Vacation (After 1 year of full time employment)
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Richmond, VA