Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your child care experience and make a positive impact helping others? Consider becoming a Site Leader with Williamson County School's for the upcoming school year. Position includes overseeing a before and after school program at an assigned school location. We have openings at schools in Franklin, Brentwood, and Spring Hill.
This is a full-time 12-month position with paid time off and benefits.
During the school year, hours are 6:30-9:30 am and 3:00-6:00 pm with flexible on-site admin hours during the day.
When school is out for a break or holiday Site Leaders work 8 hour shifts between 6:30 am -6:00 pm.
Pay Ranges from $33,763-$46,416, based on experience
The Site Leader is responsible for overseeing the before and after school program at an assigned school location. They are onsite during programming hours managing the program and leading staff.
- Scheduling staff
- Approving weekly payroll
- Planning child activities
- Creating child schedules
- Regular parent communication through email, phone, and in person
- Purchasing snacks and supplies
- Completing and filing required forms
- Maintaining TN DOE Child Care licensing guidelines
- Intentionally building positive relationships with school staff and admin, parents, children, and staff
Site Leader applicants should have experience in the following areas; child care, leadership or management, administrative work, and customer service.
- Site Leaders are required to meet the following
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Current first aid/ CPR certification
Nice To Haves
The following skills will help a candidate be successful as a Site Leader.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High value for training and mentoring others
- Desire to learn and grown
- Enjoys working with people and understands the value of developing relationships
The Site Leader position is a 12-month full-time position with Williamson County Schools.
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid personal time
- Paid holidays
- Paid inclement weather days
- Paid system closed day
- Several medical plans to choose from
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Elementary age child care fringe benefit
Salary : $33,763 to $46,416/Yr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Brentwood, TN