Applicants who apply today who are fully qualified and are hired to fill a part-time or full-time position could be eligible to receive a $500 (Part-Time) or $1,000 (Full-Time) hiring incentive! *Eligibility requirements apply.
As a child care teacher at Bright Horizons, we help you explore your age group preference with opportunities to work with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers. You'll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators in state-of-the-art classrooms and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Your guidance and positive reinforcement will help set the stage for many incredible milestones to come.
At Bright Horizons, you'll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
What you will do as a Child Care Teacher
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughter and experience the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
- Observe children's interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
- Record and share children's triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children's latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
REQUIREMENTS (Must meet State requirements)
- Must meet state requirements for Teacher and additional center/school requirements may apply.
- High School diploma/GED required. Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred. CDA or working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must meet state experience requirements for Teacher; 12 months of professional teaching experience preferred.
- With Regional Manager approval, extensive teaching experience may substitute for education requirements, provided professional development plan is in place.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum practice.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep themselves and others safe and free from illness.
- Follow state, federal and Bright Horizons' guidelines regarding immunizations, employment physical, and required health and safety training and practices.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future with us. Apply today!
Nice To Haves
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Fishersville, VA