Applicants who apply today who are fully qualified and are hired to fill a part-time or full-time position could be eligible to receive a $500 (Part-Time) or $1,000 (Full-Time) hiring incentive! *Eligibility requirements apply.
Imagine your future teaching with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree - for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons an Associate Teacher.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future with us. Apply today!
Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom, you will:
- Assist with hands-on activities to meet the needs and interests of the children.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child's day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated experience working with children; child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Nice To Haves
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Fishersville, VA