Farmhouse KIDS Child Learning Center, a new child care facility, is currently looking to add a number of teachers, assistant teachers, and support staff to help accommodate the growing need of child care services in the Clarksville community. Farmhouse KIDS, Child Learning Center is looking for individuals to share their passion for early childhood education and their love for working with young children. Are you a motivated individual that is caring, full of energy, and goal seeking? Are you ready to be a child's champion? If you said yes, then you may have what it takes to work with young children at its best! Please apply below or apply in person at 2122 Ashland City Rd. Clarksville, TN.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to obtain Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- 2 yrs of experience in a child care setting
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or working to obtain
- Monday-Friday day shift schedules
- Vacation/paid holidays
- Discounted Child care services
Farmhouse KIDS Child Learning Center delivers child care services for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age in Clarksville, TN.
Salary : $9 to $12.50/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Clarksville, TN