We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher to prepare our precious little ones for Kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will help teach them age appropriate skill objectives throughout the academic school year. A Preschool Teacher should have a great love and patience for children.
- Create weekly lesson plans that correlate with our themes.
- Develop a creative program that is suitable for preschool children
- Create lessons that will help children identify colors, shapes, numbers, etc. Arts & Crafts
- Oranize nap ans snack time and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children's progress and report to parents daily.
- Have good communication skills and be willing to work well with others.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom and make sure it is consistent with health and safety standards
- First Aid/CPR Training
- Willing to undergo background checks
- 10 hour Virginia Preservice Training
- 3 Hour Health and Safety
- TB Test
- At least 6 months of supervised programmatic experience
- Associates Degree
- Cool tempered, friendly, energetic and reliable
Nice To Haves
- MAT Training
- Food Handlers certificate
- Previous experience
- Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Employee Discount
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
Salary : $11 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Chesapeake, VA