Seeking childcare workers for a variety of shifts. Part-Time and Full-Time positions available. Shifts needed are: 6:30 am - 3:30 pm, 6:30 am - 11:30 pm, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Hiring Immediately
Pay based upon education and experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Observe, interact, and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Read to children
- Play with children
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas..
- Dress children and change diapers.( If necessary)
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues..
- Implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Experience in an early childhood program
- Pass a background check
- Have the ability to lift 40 lbs
- Have the agility to move quickly to keep pace with the children
- High School Diploma or more
- COVID Vaccination
Nice To Haves
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional
Accrued Paid Time Off
Tuition discount for staff children
Salary : $18 to $22/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Memphis, TN