Seeking someone with a strong command of Quickbooks and superb attention to detail to manage the books for a busy parent child center, including managing tuition payments, state childcare subsidy and grant tracking. Our ideal accounts manager is a quick learner who can provide excellent customer service and keep our operations running smoothly.
- Provide accurate and complete financial data entry and documentation of MFCC financial transactions and budget tracking.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, taxes, insurance and other payroll deductions.
- Provide check issuance for employee purchase requisitions and mileage reimbursements in a manner that is timely and in compliance with the MFCC purchase requisition process, including preapproval and required signatures.
- Conduct daily management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintain and track a schedule of invoicing for contractual fee-for-service agreements
- Maintain complete records of all donors and donations
- Handle childcare tuition and subsidy billing.
- Document and maintain contracts and files relating to vendors and building management.
- Maintain complete and current employment records for all MFCC employees as required for payroll processing and benefit eligibility determination.
- Provide financial reports as needed to MFCC leadership, and assist the executive director in yearly audits and budget creation.
- Minimum: Associate's degree and knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Two years of work experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in data entry systems
- Proficiency and experience using Quick Books accounting system
- Ability to navigate the Vermont Child Care Financial Assistance Program (CCFAP)
- Understanding of non-profit grant management and financial reporting
Nice To Haves
-handling books for a non-profit agency
-tracking state and federal grants
Compensation based up on education and experience.
20% discount on childcare at our center
MFCC pays 60% of a BCBS Silver Health plan for employees who opt in
Schedule with some flexibility--need to be onsite most days, but some flexibility in hours.
A family-friendly workplace
MFCC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Salary : $35,000 to $45,000/Yr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Milton, VT