PARENT CHILD CENTER COMMUNITY OUTREACH COORDINATOR - Coordinate NEKCA PCC Initiatives; Support and maintain “PCC” Facebook page and contribute to NEKCA website; and collaborate with community partners to support families with young children in Caledonia/Southern Essex Counties.
To apply send a cover letter, resume and 3 reference letters to email provided; FAX to 802-334-5249; or mail to NEKCA Human Resources, PO Box 346, Newport, VT 05855. E.O.E.
· Plan and/or coordinate local events/initiatives in the Caledonia/Southern Essex communities in collaboration with partners and other NEKCA programs with a focus on the Strengthening Families Framework and the eight core services.
· Co - Facilitate weekly NEKCA PCC Playgroups and provide oversight to playgroup grantees.
· Facilitate family education classes
· Promote and further develop Welcome Baby Initiative
· Act as point of contact for parents and community partners for the NEKCA PCC and PCC sub-committees
· Create, promote and advertise the NEKCA PCC website including via social media options.
· Seek grants and other sustainability options for programming
· Reporting as required by Grant
· Evening and weekend activities/ meetings required
Minimum Requirements Include:
• Must comply with NEKCA policies if hired.
• Required to authorize and pass NEKCA’s criminal record check process
• A Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University with prior experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience with community development
• Strong writing skills
• Grant writing experience is a plus
Health & Dental Insurance
Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Long Term Disability
Supplemental Insurance Options
Employee Assistance Program
Pension Plan (SEP)
Sick / Family Leave