Our expanding school is looking for teacher assistants to start immediately.
- assistants to work with students ages 16 months through elementary daily from 8:00 am-5:30 pm or 8:00 am to 1:30 pm
- on-call substitutes working at all levels
- Caring for and assisting with the education of children
- Ensuring the environment is prepared and safe
- Working with the lead teacher to create an effective learning environment for students
- Other duties depend on the specific level of the children served by the position
Position requirements include:
- Ability to pass all state and federal background checks
- First Aid and CPR certification before beginning employment
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Experience working with children
- High level of integrity and commitment
HRIMS is an equal opportunity employer and hires employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or military status.
Nice To Haves
Are you a positive person with a good work ethic and an interest in working with children? Then you will enjoy working at HRIMS!
These are year-round positions, that follow the academic calendar with winter break, spring break, etc. Benefits may include paid time off, professional development, 100% paid medical and dental insurance, 100 m% paid short and long-term disability, as well as retirement funds after 3 years for full-time employees.
Salary : $15 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Newport News, VA